The certification procedures for the companies and personal are aimed to produce the certified personal for work in the area of explosion danger, at low voltage installations, at lightning protection, and at power system installation and equipment control.
At the certification procedures, EZS as an independent association issues a written document (a certificate) that the product, process, qualification and other services comply with the requirements of regulations, standards, statutes and laws.
T- scheme conductors
So, the list or T- scheme conductors is in accordance (complies) with the following requirements:
- Rules on requirements for low-voltage electrical installations in buildings (2021)
- Technical Guideline TSG-N-002 Low-Voltage Electrical Installations (2021)
- Rules on lightning protection system of buildings (2021)
- Catalogue of standards for national occupational qualification (EOK 5) for:
- Rules on explosion protection (2016)
- DIRECTIVE 2014/34/EU on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (2014)
NOTE: The final versions of the documents (except the Directive 2014/34/EU) are available only in Slovenian language.
The Engineering Card is a professional card which is applied for voluntarily and of which the associated record can be retrieved in the National Engineering Register.
Click here for more information about Engineering Card in Europe.
Click here to visit Slovenian website (in Slovenian language only).